Does My Disability Qualify For Disability Benefits?
Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits are notoriously difficult to qualify for. Because of this, many people who are suffering from a disability do not take action to secure the disability benefits they deserve.
The lawyers at Alpert & Fellows, are committed to helping people in Manitowoc, Green Bay, Sheboygan and throughout northeast Wisconsin with their SSD claim. Our attorneys bring more than 70 years of combined legal experience to your claim. We understand what it takes to build a stronger case with the Social Security Administration (SSA) and will provide the caring and knowledgeable service you need.
Eligible Health Conditions
The SSA has a broad range of medical criteria that they consider when ultimately determining whether a specific illness or injury constitutes a disability. The medical conditions that the SSA specifically recognizes as a disability when receiving benefits include:
- Musculoskeletal system problems: Spine disorders, serious broken bones and joint dysfunction
- Special senses and speech issues: Vision loss, hearing loss and loss of speech
- Respiratory disorders: Asthma, cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis
- Cardiovascular issues: Heart failure, peripheral arterial disease and major aneurysms
- Neurological problems: Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis
It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list of eligible medical conditions. Our attorneys will take the time to learn about your situation and help you determine how much in disability benefits you may be entitled to receive.
Whether you are working on the initial application or are appealing denial, our attorneys will guide you every step of the way.
Let Our Attorneys Assist You With Your Claim
Applying for SSD benefits is a confusing, complex process. Our attorneys will take the necessary steps to work toward gaining full benefits on your behalf. Call our Manitowoc, Green Bay or Sheboygan office at 866-376-8603 or by sending our team an email.