Resolving Dangerous Product Injury Claims
You may have seen a TV ad talking about a specific drug that was recently discovered to be dangerous. You may have read a news story about a defective product on the market. If you think you or someone you love was injured because of a faulty or poorly designed item, it is worth your while to talk to an experienced lawyer.
At Alpert & Fellows, in Manitowoc, Green Bay and Sheboygan, we believe that you deserve to know your legal rights and options. Our skilled attorneys can help you determine if you are eligible to join in a class-action lawsuit or group settlement to recover compensation for lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering.
Handling All Types of Product Liability Cases
Our law firm represents individuals in a wide variety of product defect claims. Such products liability cases may include:
- Defective medical devices, including DePuy hip implants, shoulder implants and pacemakers
- Lack of vehicle crashworthiness due to faulty or defective SUV or car design, air bags or seat belts
- Dangerous drugs such as pharmaceutical medicines, diet drugs and more
- Asbestos exposure, which may cause mesothelioma
- Unsafe children’s products such as toys, clothing and car seats
- Dangerous appliances or power tools
- Harmful cosmetics
Besides having poor design or manufacturing defects, products may be unreasonably dangerous if they do not have adequate warning labels or appropriate instructions. Our lawyers will look into all aspects of your particular case to determine your options for legal action for your injuries.
Talk To Our Attorneys For Free
Whether you have a child injury claim because of a defective toy or you had a heart attack due to a dangerous diet drug, we can help. Do not hesitate to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys by calling Alpert & Fellows, at 866-376-8603 or contacting us online.