Attorney Jordan P. Blad received his undergraduate degree from the University of Miami, Florida, graduating with honors. Attorney Blad received his law degree from the University of Minnesota Law School, graduating cum laude.
Attorney Blad is a member of the Manitowoc County Bar Association, the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers and the American Association for Justice.
Attorney Blad also serves on the Board of Directors for the Manitowoc Domestic Violence Center and Lakeshore Technical College Paralegal Advisory Board.
Attorney Blad has worked on several reported cases, including Fifer v. Dix (State of Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV), Devenport v. Paper Recycling Company (Wisconsin Supreme Court), and Goodwin v. MTD Products. Inc. (Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals), all of which protect or expand injured persons' rights.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Mesothelioma / Asbestos
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Miami
- Honors: With Honors
- Fifer v. Dix, State of Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV
- Devenport v. Paper Recycling Company, Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Goodwin v. MTD Products. Inc., Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Manitowoc County Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Manitowoc Domestic Violence Center, Board of Directors
- Lakeshore Technical College, Paralegal Advisory Board