photo of the firm's legal team

A Name You
Can Trust TM

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Motor Vehicle Accidents
  4.  » 
  5. Car Accidents
  6.  » Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims

Recovering Compensation After Uninsured And Underinsured Accidents

Uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage protect motorists from others who do not have motor vehicle insurance or do not have enough insurance.

UM/UIM laws have changed recently in Wisconsin. Alpert & Fellows, has complete understanding of the new laws and how these laws will affect you if you have been involved in a motor vehicle collision with an uninsured or underinsured motorist.

Alpert & Fellows, has been protecting the rights of our injured clients in Manitowoc, Green Bay, Sheboygan and throughout northeast Wisconsin since 1976. Our lawyers have more than 40 years of experience handling complicated insurance matters. You can trust that we will seek every possible method for recovering compensation for your losses in an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim.

Do I Have To Make A Claim Against My Own Insurance Company?

Our attorneys can explain your insurance options to you if you have questions about your coverage or policy limits.

For example, suppose a person was injured in a car accident caused by a driver who did not have motor vehicle insurance or did not have enough insurance to cover your property damage and injuries. You have the right to make a claim against your own insurance company. This is typically the only way you can recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses.

While you may feel as though you can trust your insurance company to act in good faith, the truth is that your insurance company wants to settle for as little as possible. If you are involved in this type of insurance dispute or simply want to prevent a dispute from occurring, let our firm help.

Attorneys Who Will Protect Your Rights

Alpert & Fellows can protect your rights as an injured person and handle your uninsured or underinsured motorist claim successfully. Call our Manitowoc, Green Bay or Sheboygan office at 866-376-8603 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.