D. Tyler Fellows
866-376-8603 (Toll Free)
Attorney D. Tyler Fellows is a partner in the firm and received his undergraduate degree from Valparaiso University, Indiana, and his law degree from Valparaiso University School of Law.
Attorney Fellows is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, and the Manitowoc County Bar Association. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Manitowoc County Domestic Violence Center, the Shipbuilders Credit Union and Lakeshore Investment & Tax Service. Prior to partnering with Attorney Alpert, Attorney Fellows worked in the Winnebago County District Attorney's office and also worked in the areas of insurance subrogation and personal injury in Milwaukee.
Attorney Fellows has handled numerous personal injury cases, including ones that have been featured in Verdicts & Settlements. He has also been a guest lecturer for the Civil Litigation course for both Lakeshore Technical College and Moraine Park Technical College.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1995
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Valparaiso University, Indiana
- Guest Lecturer, Civil Litigation, Lakeshore Technical College
- Guest Lecturer, Civil Litigation, Moraine Park Technical College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- Manitowoc County Bar Association, Member
- Manitowoc County Domestic Violence Center, Board of Directors
- Shipbuilders Credit Union
- Lakeshore Investment & Tax Service
- Winnebago County District Attorney's Office